One of the foundations for our class is the idea that teachers are writers in some way, shape, or form — after all, shouldn’t we be writers in order to better teach our students how to be writers?
Based on this foundation, below are links to examples of our own writings (blogs, articles in magazines, etc.):
- Alyssa Huckaby: https://avhuckaby.wordpress.com/
- Rachel Lauve: http://rachellauve.wordpress.com/; one book review is also posted on the Midwest Writers Workshop blog
- Emily Mack: https://emilyamack333.wordpress.com/ (“Emily’s Runaway Imagination”)
- Kayla Scott: http://thelala.com/author/kaylascott/
- Brittany Sylvia: http://diapersanddaydreams2015.tumblr.com/ as well as a guest blog post for Rethinking Children’s and Young Adult Literature